Volunteering not only contributes to lower tuition costs but also fosters a spirit of family and community.
OLR families are expected to provide 40 hours of volunteer service each year.
The following items are needed for volunteers who work with students:
- Background Screening – Good for 5 years
- Signed Code of Conduct – Must be signed every year
- Confidentiality Policy – Must be signed every year
- Read Diocesan Policy & Sign Acknowledgement
- Safe Haven Training (online course) – Good for 5 years
*If you are driving for a field trip, your background screening has to have been processed by the Diocese. This process can take up to 6 weeks; please make sure you turn the screening as soon as you decide to become a volunteer.
Families are responsible for logging their own volunteer hours in the FACTS Family Portal.